Thursday, November 10, 2011

On the hook

Amazing!  We are anchored in a tiny cove about 60 miles north of Demopolis, AL and I have an internet signal.  We are rafting with three other boats--Jeremiah, Southern Belle and Passport.  It was quite breezy when we anchored so we have several anchors out.  Some  were quite interesting to set.  Three other boats have come in, but I guess they thought four was enough to raft as they have anchored apart.  I don't have a very strong signal, so I will add pictures next time.
 Just wanted you to know that I have changed the setting for comments.  This should allow those of you who were having trouble with comments being accepted.  If you still have problems, let me know by email and I'll try another solution.  Also check out the last few blogs.  I have added more pictures now that I am getting techie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment