Saturday, November 19, 2011

Commenting issue solved

Tom and I arrived back in Farmington this evening after a long drive from Mobile.  Sarah and I have been working on the comment issue for the blog and I think we have it solved.  If you choose to comment,  you will need to click on the word "comments" at the end of the blog post.  It will then open a comment box  and you can write your comment in the box.  Next you will have to pull down the "select profile" tab and select "name/URL".  When it opens you only need to put your name (or you can choose the anonymous option).  You do not need to  put anything in the URL line.  Then click " publish".  The screen will take you back to the top of the blog, but you are not done!  Scroll down to the bottom of that posting and you will need to verify with one of those squirrelly type words and then click on publish again.  This time it will publish the comment and tell you that it has been published.  There must be an easier method, but we found this one worked.  Good luck.  We'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying the blog! The only criticism I have is that you should post more often! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your posts; I'm living vicariously!

    ReplyDelete